Bikini season has arrived. Rather than hide under a cover-up all summer long, there are new and effective ways to help treat dimpled thighs and buttocks and have them looking smoother in just a few weeks – whether you choose procedures at the dermatologist’s office or over-the-counter products.
Anne Chapas, MD, a dermatologist based in New York City, estimates that cellulite affects 90 percent of women and is likely not just genetic. “Multiple factors contribute to the formation of cellulite including gender differences in how fat is stored, hormonal factors, vascular factors and the presence of inflammation,” says Chapas. Cellulite affects both skinny and overweight women, young
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON