Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Jegasothy has always been “cutting-edge” in her specialty; she’s considered a Key Opinion Leader in Aesthetic Medicine. She always makes sure to explore all options available to her patients, and they appreciate her counsel. Whether it’s a perfect eyebrow arch or nasal bridge/jaw line shaping, Dr. Jegasothy believes that Botox Cosmetic® and fillers are ideal for beauty enhancement, not just anti-aging.
Dr. J chatted with Beauty in the Bag about her favorite procedures and the future of skincare treatments.
1. What procedures are your favorites to perform?
I love to perform Kybella fat-melting injections to sculpt hard to treat fat deposits such as thos
Water may just be the key to looking and feeling your youthful best, according to Los Angeles dermatologist and skincare formulator Dr. Howard Murad. But downing eight glasses a day may not be enough. The source of your H20 intake is equally important.
“I’d like you to eat your water,” said Dr. Murad during a recent presentation in New York City. “Where you get that water is more important than simply needing eight glass of water a day.”
His preferred sources for edible water are raw fruits and vegetables, of course. Just think about the abundance of water in watermelon, oranges, spinach, and eggplant. And while you are “eating your water,” you will get the added benefi
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE