People celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in numerous ways. There are parades and theme parties and green food and some towns are known to take it to a whole other level by dying their rivers green.
Yes, on this day almost anything goes. St. Patrick’s Day is always a good time, but I think it’s just as great to go green every other day of the year. Some of my favorite ways are green smoothies, greenhouses, green stones (hello emeralds!), green energy and greener pastures. I also love green beauty products that can and should be worn on on St. Patrick’s Day and every other day of the year.
Check out these finds:
Mineral Fusion Nail Polish in River Rock, Emerald Sand or Meadow ($7.99 each)
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS