Breezing through airport security with your full sized beauty products is nothing but a distant memory: no one who pays top dollar for his or her grooming items, skincare, or makeup wants to leave them in the hands of the TSA. Seeing a beauty lover asked to surrender their precious powders, creams, and lotions can bring even the most seasoned traveler to tears!
Thankfully, there are a variety of travel kits available to suit just about every type of trip and traveler. Here are some of our picks.
For the Frequent World Traveler Who Wants It All
You’re discerning and want only the best from around the world, be it French baguettes or a great view from the London Eye. Luckily, Molton B
Exfoliators are the unsung heroes of skincare. Ask any aesthetician for a professional tip for non-pros to do at home and she most likely will say “exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate.” Exfoliators come in two major categories; mechanical (as in a loofah or a wash cloth) and chemical (as in a scrub or peeling pad). Composed of a lotion or gel base with an exfoliating granule or microparticle, topical exfoliators remove dead skin to let radiant new skin cells shine through. Using an exfoliator helps dry skin absorb moisturizers better, while oily skin types can benefit from a deeper cleansing that removes dirt and cleans pores. With a host of products to choose from – exfoliators range from
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS