Photo Credit: sephora.com
If your day doesn’t start until you’ve had your first cup of coffee, you’ll be glad to know that the same pick-me-up benefits are available for your skin. Coffee and caffeine derivatives are used as ingredients in many lotions, soaps, scrubs, fragrances and lip balm. Caffeine, a vasodilator, firms and tones the skin by slightly constricting blood cells and giving an even appearance, making it a perfect key ingredient for cellulite treatments.
Rich in antioxidants, coffee works to neutralize free radical damage caused by environmental factors. Plus, it tightens, firms and reduces redness making it a treatment option for rosacea. And in the eye area, it helps tighten fine lines and smoo
Do you suffer from rosacea or other skin conditions that lead to continued facial redness? Here’s a review of a new product to consider. SkinMedica, the cosmeceutical skincare line created by dermatologist Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, has recently launched a new product that can help deal with embarrassing redness, sensitivity, irritation and even sunburn. SkinMedica Redness Relief CalmPlex ($80) reduces the appearance of visible redness by addressing the underlying causes, all the while helping to promote healthy skin.
Clinical studies show Redness Relief CalmPlex reduc
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS