Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
With approximately 15.9 million surgical and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures performed in the United States in 2015 and just as many expected to be performed throughout 2016, more people than ever before are getting in on the act. Though it is important to note that while it can and does please the vast majority of those who undergo a procedure, it isn’t for everyone. Before going under the knife, needle or laser it is important to consider the real reason you want to do it.
Possible reasons for undergoing cosmetic surgery could include turning back the hands of time, reconstructive reasons after an accident, cancer, extreme weight loss or other disfiguring occurrence, and correcti
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS