Photo Credit: Pexels.com
We all want to look and feel our best year-round, but did you know that some office-based treatments and procedures are best performed during certain seasons? With Memorial Day weekend, summer Fridays and a little extra time off just a few weeks away, it’s important to understand which procedures are safe to get now—and which appointments you should hold off on scheduling until the fall.
SAFE: Facial injectables
Injectable treatments are safe and appropriate any time of year, so feel free to book your appointment! Franklin, Tennessee facial plastic surgeon and president-elect of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Mary Lynn Moran adds, “Injectable
Photo Credit: rumercosmetics.com
Plastic surgeon Kathy Rumer, DO, knows what women (and men) want and this is why she is considered one of the go-to plastic surgeons in Philadelphia’s affluent, well-heeled Main Line.
Her background blends advanced mathematics, engineering, art, and science. Rumer received her Bachelor’s degree from Ursinus College in Collegeville, PA with a major in Applied Mathematics. She also acquired a formal education in Fine Arts and engineering. Following college, Rumer was an aerospace engineer and a member of various National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) satellite launch teams before she pursued her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) at the Philadelphia College of Osteopath
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE