Photo Credit: canva.com
Beauty gadgets have transformed how we look after ourselves, from applying skincare to styling frizzy hair to solving our niggling dilemmas from smoothing wrinkles to stopping breakouts to keeping our teeth bright white.
I’m down for anything that can minimize my grooming time and deliver a spa-like experience without waiting for an Uber. So, I set off on a mission to find some cool tools that are musts to get you through this holiday season and beyond.
ghd Glide Professional Hot Brush ($169)
I am one of those women who will spend any amount of cash to avoid going for blowouts, and am pretty useless with my hair. I’ve tried several hot brushes over the years, none of which
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS