Photo Credit: Jean-Charles De Castelbajac
Paris Fashion Week, fall 2013, was a complete wow! The clothes were big, wide, loud, and brash with clashing fabrics and silk, wood, brocade, leather, and organza. So was the beauty blah in comparison? Far from it. Case in point: how do you re-invent lipstick? You play with the application as seen at the Jean-Charles De Castelbajac show, where the top lip only was painted a bright matte orange to create contrast with the predominantly monochrome collection and to balance the soft brows. Clever.
Christian Dior was pretty in pink on the lips, achieved with Dior Contour Lip Pencil #001 around the lips that were cleaned up with Nude concealer for a really sharp line. The darling lip c
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE