Photo Credit: Mario Kimball with his wife Takako
Living in Japan and learning about the traditional Japanese healthy and conscious lifestyle inspired Mario Kimball to create Valia Skincare, a brand that combines natural topical ingredients and supplements to promote beauty. The line’s premise is that skincare is not just about what you put on your skin, it’s about living your best life. Valia products use alternative ingredients like enzymes and minimal chemical agents to reduce their environmental impact. Here, Mario tells Beauty in the Bag about his experience in Japan and his product philosophy.
The origin of Valia has a very interesting story beginning with you living in Japan. Where are you originally f
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event