Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Whether we’re at home, an upscale restaurant or in a pub with a super-relaxed vibe, a candlelit dinner, a bite of something sweet and a little romance are usually on my Valentine’s Day agenda. So are a dozen long-stemmed roses. I certainly love the way roses look, smell and help to set the mood but did you know that when they’re used in beauty products, roses are so much more than just something pretty to look at? They can actually improve your looks! Roses are known antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing agents. They’ll protect your skin from free radicals, and they have a lovely natural scent with aromatherapeutic benefits too.
Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS