Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Colette Courtion has always been a risk taker. This Seattle-based entrepreneur and innovator’s passion is to bring unique products to market that create the best experiences for women. After working for mega consumer brands Pepsi and Starbucks in leadership roles, she began her entrepreneurial career when she launched a line of medical aesthetic clinics in 2005. After building a nationally known brand and selling the company, she became the CEO/ President and Chief Beauty Innovator at JeNu, an at-home beauty device company utilizing ultrasound technology.
It was her most personal journey into motherhood and learning from her girlfriends about the unfortunate changes that occur from giving
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS