Instead of watching TV before bed, Paramus, NJ plastic and reconstructive surgeon Jordan P. Farkas, MD, Zwivels.
He also Zwivels before work, at lunch and even on the weekends.
In case you are not familiar with the term, Zwivel is the clever name given to an online platform started by one of Farkas’ partners, Gary Breslow, MD.
Zwivel connects plastic surgeons and prospective patients online before either party commits to an in-office consultation, allowing for back and forth – i.e zwiveling– regarding expectations, cost, downtime and all that goes into planning for a cosmetic procedure.
Zwivel has been a game change for many – including Farkas. “It allows patients the
Photo Credit: amazon.com
Women and men considering plastic surgery generally fall into two camps, according to the authors of Navigate Your Beauty: Smart and Safe Plastic Surgery Solutions (RichMar 2014). The first camp is unsure of the possibilities, and the second camp has a detailed list of what they want to target, say Rod Rohrich, MD, FACS, and Mary Grosland, the book’s co-authors. After reading this book, both camps will have the tools and the confidence to make safe and effective plastic surgery decisions.
Rohrich one of the most well-respected, board-certified plastic surgeons in the US, and professor and chairman of the prestigious Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS