Lisa Rinna,Whoopi Goldberg,Kirstie Alley..What do these three actresses have in common besides some choice and other not-so-choice roles?They have all been spokespeople for overactive bladder (OAB)products,and speak candidly about the condition’s very unsexy and often-smelly side effect—leakage.These women all came out for absorbent pads,but now there is a new option that can help control leaky bladders for six months at a shot(literally).The U.S.Food and Drug Administration has given its nod to Allergan Inc.Botox® (onabotulinumtoxinA) for adults with OAB who cannot use or do not respond to drugs known as anticholinergics.
Yes, the very same wonder toxin that is used to put the bra
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE