I admit it. I am way old enough to have lived through the 80s with my shoulder pads and poufed out hair and severe makeup. And just when you think it’s safe to throw out your metallics and royal blues, it comes back again! Thus I was inspired to write about colored mascara which was a big trend then and has made a fabulous comeback recently too. So if espresso and chocolate brown, jet black and brownish black mascara make you yawn, check out these spicy options to turn up the volume. These can be used as an accent to tips of lashes or just a stroke at the outer corners for a subtle effect.
Here are the best of the colored mascara brands we came up with, just in case you’re feeling a
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE