Photo Credit: instagram.com/narsissist
Want to emphasize your eyes? Professional makeup artists swear by lining the upper and lower rims of your eyes with metallic eye liner. It does a stellar job of catching the light and bringing a mega dose of sparkle to your eyes. Shades of silver and gold add even more radiance when also used in the inner corners of your eyes.
Lining the rims of your eyes is also called tight-lining, and you’ll need to take extra care to do it right and avoid irritating or possibly even harming your eye.
To begin, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
Choose a waterproof, metallic pencil eyeliner. Lighter colors will make your eyes look bigger and brighter but medium to darker metal
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS