Photo Credit: aafprs.org
Even the balmy weather and threats of storms didn’t detract from the excitement as facial plastic surgeon Stephen S. Park, MD, became the new President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) at the group’s annual Fall meeting in Orlando, Florida.
Representing more than 2,700 facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons throughout the world, the AAFPRS is the world’s largest specialty association for facial plastic surgery. In addition to taking the helm of the AAFPRS for a one-year term, Park remains the director of the Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Virginia Medical Center in Charlottesville.
Despite a fu
Dermatologist Dr. Katie Rodan changed the way in which acne is treated when she launched Proactiv Solution in 1993 with her business partner and fellow dermatologist, Dr. Kathy Fields. Following the success of Proactive, the two doctors joined forces again to create, Rodan + Fields Dermatologists, a targeted skincare line that is sold through more than 20,000 independent consultants nationwide. In addition, Dr. Rodan has co-authored two books with Dr. Fields and has been featured on national and local TV and radio shows. Her academic accomplishments are many: she received her B.A. in history from the University of Virginia, a medical degree from the University of Southern California School o
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS