Nothing beats a long, hot shower for unwinding and relaxing after a busy day. In fact, a hot shower is one of life’s little pleasures. But did you know that the Alliance for Water Efficiency, a non-profit conservation group, recommends that showers last no longer than 5 minutes? Yes you read that right, FIVE MINUTES!
With this past summer’s severe drought in the U.S. Midwest, water conservation is the responsible choice. But the 5 minute shower is a hard pill to swallow and follow.
According to a recent survey conducted by AXE, the men’s bath-and-body brand, the average shower taken by an 18- to 24-year old guy or girl in the U.S. lasts more than 17 minutes. That’s 12 minute
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS