Gregory R.D. Evans, MD, is just winding up his term as the president of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a group that represents more than 94 percent of all board-certified plastic surgeons in the United States. Under his charge, the ASPS made significant strides in their campaign to promote awareness about breast reconstruction options following mastectomy—a subject that means a great deal to Evans.
The Chief of Plastic Surgery and Professor of Biomedical Engineering at University of California at Irvine, Evans is widely sought after for cancer reconstruction procedures including free-flap tissue transfer for head, neck and breast. He also specializes in the full spectrum of
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS