For more than 25 years, Luis Navarro, M.D., FACS, FACPh, founder and director of The Vein Treatment Center in New York City, has been the ‘go to’ guy for spider and varicose vein-free legs.
A leader in the research and development of vein treatment methods, he is recognized for revolutionizing the field with his patented Endovenous Laser Ablation technique, an alternative to surgery, which became FDA approved in 2001 and is now globally the preferred method of treating large varicose veins.
Formally schooled at the University of Barcelona, Dr. Navarro completed his surgical training at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. His interest in phlebology flourished and by the late 1970
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS