Singer, dancer, pop-star extraordinaire, Beyoncé Knowles aims to break all social media records with her campaign to support the United Nations’ World Humanitarian Day. Held every August 19, World Humanitarian Day recognizes those who face danger and adversity in order to help others. It coincides with the anniversary of the bombing of the United Nations headquarters in Baghdad, Iraq.
Every day we see images and hear news about violence at home and abroad. But at the same time, even in war-torn regions, there are great acts of kindness, both large and small. World Humanitarian Day is a global celebration of those acts of kindness, a celebration of people helping people.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS