The flagship Red Door Spa on Fifth Avenue has a new, hipper buddy in Union Square.
The new The Red Door debuted a few weeks ago as a Prius-like hybrid: a blend of speed spa services (25 minutes, tops) and more traditional hour-long massages and facials. The new store rubs shoulders with the Sephora at Union Square, and is a gorgeous piece of work, with two layers of spa sumptuousness (the longer, more labyrinth-like spa is downstairs, with its quiet rooms and lounge).
CALMDownstairs Lounge (All Photos Courtesy of The Red Door)
The Red Door Union Square Ladies Lounge
The 10,000 square foot spa offers everything from hair styling and nail services to the futuristic and much-needed Cu
Practicing both medical and cosmetic dermatology, Anne Chapas is the founder and medical director of Union Square Laser Dermatology in New York City. As a dermatological surgeon as well as a dermatologist, she specializes in laser surgery, Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of skin cancers and cosmetic procedures.
Her goal is to apply the latest scientific research with a thoughtful human touch – an approach recognized by Elle magazine, which named her a “beauty genius” for her state-of-the-art use of lasers and energy devices.
Dr. Chapas is internationally recognized for her laser and dermatological procedures and is certified by the American Board of Dermatology in a
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS