U BY UNGARO FOR HER EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY- It’s hard to write about a perfume since you have to smell it to know what I am talking about, but I like this a lot. It has a crisp, clean, springtime scent to me. You know what I mean – slightly floral but not too sweet, fresh and breezy, without being too heavy or overpowering. The bottle is sleek and the rosy mauve color is feminine and inviting. And guess what? It’s from AVON – yes, you read it right – AVON. I had no idea they made fragrance in the first place and the Ungaro name made me do a double take. It was a gift from a friend who I knew had lost her job, and I scolded her for spending so much on me. Then she confessed – it was only $34. I was blown away. P.S. THEY MAKE ONE FOR MEN TOO.
FINAL VERDICT: BOB (BAIL OUT BEAUTY) – What a steal. If you didn’t know it was from Avon, you would never believe it.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS