If you’re anything like me, you have a bit of a tricky time figuring out what your undertones are.
And for this, you can be forgiven: undertones come in various hues, and are not always as apparent as someone’s skin tone. But Prescriptives is hoping to acquaint you with the deep browns, golden yellow, creams, and reds in the foundation game, and help you figure out if you have warm or cool undertones. The Beauty Print Facebook Game runs from March 10 through March 3o and you can play every day for a chance to win a custom-blend foundation (so there are 21 chances in all).
If you’re curious to see how their custom blend foundation stacks up, read our review here. In a nutshell, it can’t
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE