What would you give up for a more youthful face? According to a recent survey, more than four in five women (83%) would to do without their favorite indulgences for three months in order to have a more youthful-looking face. That includes restaurants, shopping, visits to the nail salons and even sex!
The two most common facial concerns for the women surveyed included the under eye and under chin/neck areas.
Conducted by Kelton Research, the study was commissioned by Ulthera, the manufacturer of an FDA approved energy-based device that performs non-invasive treatments to lift the eyebrow. According to the company, Ultherapy is the only cosmetic procedure to use ultrasound imaging
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS