The daughter and granddaughter of physicians, you could say that Dr. Emily Pollard was genetically predetermined to be a surgeon. But that would diminish her incredible accomplishments and career. Double board certified in plastic surgery and general surgery, Dr. Pollard specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and women’s health issues at her practice in Philadelphia. She is also recognized for her experience in addressing the unique needs of women and men of different ethnic backgrounds.
Inspired by her father, a surgeon, Dr. Pollard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee, and completed her general
For some, Ulthera® may be the answer to a non-invasive face or necklift. This unique system uses ultrasound energy to reach the damaged layers of the skin where sagging starts – including the deepest supporting layers that get tightened during a facelift – without the downtime caused by the redness, swelling, and bruising of other procedures.
The treatment, which takes less than 60 minutes, uses your body’s own regenerative response to gradually restore memory to the skin and underlying tissue support by stimulating new collagen production and contraction of existing collagen fibers. The result is firmer, tighter skin and a lifting effect. Here’s how it works; Similar to ultrasound p
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS