Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Miri Torres started Arianna Skincare after she was diagnosed with stage 4B Hodgkin’s Lymphoma disease and she experienced eczema and rashes from aggressive chemotherapy treatments. The only relief she found was during monthly visits to the Dead Sea, where she discovered the skin healing benefits of Dead Sea minerals.
Just a few short years after making a full recovery, Miri proudly launched a collection of all-natural skincare products that are based on the historic power of the Dead Sea minerals and named the line Arianna have the doctor who treated her when she was sick.
BITB spoke with Miri about her courageous journey battling cancer, the motivation behind Arianna Skincare and h
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS