Photo Credit: yourcolour.com
Coloring your hair generally falls into two camps: the pricey and time consuming option of going to a salon and having a professional colorist select, apply and rinse your color, or the pocket-book friendly at home alternative, which can be messy and confusing. Just looking at all the formulations and shade options in the drugstore aisle can drive any sane woman into a panic. Wouldn’t it be great to combine both camps? Luckily for our BeautyintheBag UK readers, YourColour is here to offer the best of both worlds.
In a few easy steps, you can get professionally selected hair color in the comfort of your own home. The process starts with a free one-on-one consultation via FaceTime or Sk
For U.K. luxury beauty aficionados who must have the latest, here’s a product for you. Launching exclusively at Harrods this week is SQOOM, a German skin treatment system that uses ultrasound and gels to activate muscular tissue and boost regeneration and elasticity of skin cells. The handheld sonic device delivers specially developed gels deep into the skin to make skin look brighter, tighter and more radiant.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS