TWEEZERMAN SLANT TWEEZERS – You can’t underestimate the value of the perfect tweezer. Instead of tugging at your stray hairs, leaving pinch marks where you missed the hair, and getting so frustrated, these are one pluck wonders. They are compact (only about 3 inches long) and come in pretty colors like pink, blue, lavender, black and more. The slanted angle is just right too. I have tried a lot of different tweezers, from fancy ones and drugstore tweezers, and I always come back to Tweezerman. And don’t even bother with the “as seen on TV” infomercial tweezers! They don’t even work. The other brand that I have read are good too are Rubis, but I have never tried these myself.
FINAL VERDICT – RDW (RUN DONT WALK) – These are my favorite tweezers of all time for about $15.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS