Concerned Mothers Create Natural Beauty Lines for Tweens
As if guiding their tween daughters through puberty, style faux pas and possibly a first kiss weren’t enough, entrepreneurial moms across the country have created tween beauty brands that eschew harsh chemicals in favor of natural and organic ingredients.
Quite independently of one another, these women developed product lines in response to concerns about traditional beauty ingredients that could be harmful for their daughters’ developing bodies.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS