The healing waters of Tuscany, which have made Borghese skincare and makeup a stand out brand for decades, is now available in hair care products. Venerable beauty brand Borghese has just announced the launch of a premium line of hair care.
Available as of this month, the new line of Italian-inspired products features a range of professional grade, botanical enriched shampoos conditioners and styling products. They are all formulated with Borghese’s proprietary Acqua Di Via Complex, the main age-defying ingredients contained in many of the company’s products. Found in mineral waters and volcanic mud in the Italian region of Tuscany, the complex is known for its rejuvenating effects.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS