Even on a dreary, rain-stained New York City morning (the kind where no-one looks their best or even tries to), former Biggest Loser host Alison Sweeney simply sparkles.
She’s a mom, a prolific author and a soap opera legend (yes, the word legend makes her sound older than she is or looks, but to legions of Days Of Our Lives fans, schemer Sami Brady-DiMera will always be one of the greats). Her recent return for Days’ 50th anniversary lit up the Twitterverse.
In town to promote Arm and Hammer’s Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh and Bright & Strong collections (which include toothpaste, a rinse and a manual and battery powered toothbrush), Sweeney chatted with Beauty In the
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE