Photo Credit: facebook.com/pg/cliniqueUS
What did we do before vitamin C? For starters, we got scurvy (but that was a long time ago). As far as our skin is concerned, research began to shed light on the beneficial effects of this antioxidant back in the late 90s, and advances in technology have helped optimize potency, absorption and its visible anti-aging effects. Known to stimulate collagen production and brighten the complexion, liquid-based serums were the only way to give your skin its daily dose before SkinCeuticals introduced their groundbreaking Phloretin CF Gel in 2011. But today, these alternative vitamin C formulations are having their moment in the limelight.
Vitabrid C12 FACE Brightening Powder ($60)
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS