From hair loss to anti-aging, Dr. Alex Khadavi’s interest in understanding how the skin and hair function has led him to create products addressing these issues in innovative ways. The Los Angeles-based, board-certified dermatologist is the creator of Revivogen, a topical solution to combat hair loss, Clearogen, a topical hormonal acne treatment and RejuveMD, a new anti-aging therapy.
His quest for better products was personally inspired, when, as an undergraduate student at UCLA, he discovered he was already beginning to show signs of hair loss. From UCLA, Dr. Khadavi went on to study medicine at George Washington University, in Washington D.C., and complete his residency in dermatol
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS