The Eiffel 65 song “Blue (Da Ba Dee…)” played on continuous loop in my mind last night in the Flatiron District at the TRIABEAUTY BLUE LOUNGE pop-up boutique launch party. (“I have a girlfriend and she is so blue, Blue are the people here that walk around…” – yeah, you know the one.) Meanwhile, stunning DJ Sky Nellor offered a more eclectic pop playlist to entrance the uber chic crowd, as a bronzed Guiliana Rancic, host of the fete, rocked a springy shade of hot pink.
Everywhere else I looked the color of the evening was, you guessed it: bright laser blue, to coincide with the launch of the TRIA Skin Clarifying System – the brand’s second major at-home device (the first is for
Today marks the launch of a new and improved TRIA Laser. The updated version now has five energy settings. Priced at $595, the cost of the new TRIA laser represents a $200 savings – 25% – from the previous version. Scientists revised the energy settings on the new TRIA laser from three to five, offering improved comfort and performance. By increasing the range of energy settings, the new device enables users to better customize the treatment to their particular hair color and thickness.
The TRIA laser is the first and only FDA cleared at-home laser for hair removal that enables users to achieve permanent laser hair removal in the privacy of their own home.
The new TRIA L
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS