The Eiffel 65 song “Blue (Da Ba Dee…)” played on continuous loop in my mind last night in the Flatiron District at the TRIABEAUTY BLUE LOUNGE pop-up boutique launch party. (“I have a girlfriend and she is so blue, Blue are the people here that walk around…” – yeah, you know the one.) Meanwhile, stunning DJ Sky Nellor offered a more eclectic pop playlist to entrance the uber chic crowd, as a bronzed Guiliana Rancic, host of the fete, rocked a springy shade of hot pink.
Everywhere else I looked the color of the evening was, you guessed it: bright laser blue, to coincide with the launch of the TRIA Skin Clarifying System – the brand’s second major at-home device (the first is for
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE