TREVOR SORBIE’S VOWS TO IMPROVE HAIR SERVICES FOR CANCER PATIENTS
The first of My New Hair’s new, advanced, nurse-led, training sessions took place in Newcastle in the UK due to a partnership with the Department of Health and Trevor Sorbie’s charity My New Hair. The training session was for hairdressers who are already part of the My New Hair Network which focuses on aftercare relating to hair re-growth post chemotherapy.
“Anyone who has experienced medical hair loss will know that the psychological impact of this upon their self esteem can be huge, having a knock on effect on their recovery and also impacting those who are supporting them. We know that there is currently a bi
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS