Photo Credit: amazon.com
PRODUCT: Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo
I've probably tried every dry shampoo out there, from fancy brands like Bumble and Bumble and Rene Furterer to 70s drugstore relic Psssst! I'll do anything to extend the lifespan of a blowout, and dry shampoo has saved me on more than one occasion when I needed a shampoo but didn't have time to wash and style my hair. I spotted Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo on a recent drugstore run. First thought: ooh, another dry shampoo. Second thought: at around $5 a can, it's worth a try.
I am not prone to hyperbole, so believe me when I say that this product is phenomenal. It's cheap, the packaging is beautiful, it is far and away the best-smelling dry shampoo on the market and it works better than any other. Mineral clay absorbs excess oil while citrus extracts neutralize odor. The result is oil-free hair with incredible volume. I am in love.
FINAL VERDICT: BOB
BY WAY OF: PURCHASED
Would you buy it again? YES
Would you recommend it to a friend? YES
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS