Dr. Robert Morin is a board-certified plastic surgeon who practices in New York City and New Jersey and specializes in reconstructive procedures of the head, nose and face. He trained extensively in the complex fields of craniofacial surgery, cosmetic surgery and pediatric surgery, and his diligence and persistence in these areas allow him to perform complex nasal reconstruction, ear reconstruction and cosmetic and cleft rhinoplasty on patients, young and old.
As a proud graduate of New York Medical College, Dr. Morin once belonged to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and served as Vice President of the college chapter of the American Medical Association. After earning his med
Photo Credit: rumercosmetics.com
Plastic surgeon Kathy Rumer, DO, knows what women (and men) want and this is why she is considered one of the go-to plastic surgeons in Philadelphia’s affluent, well-heeled Main Line.
Her background blends advanced mathematics, engineering, art, and science. Rumer received her Bachelor’s degree from Ursinus College in Collegeville, PA with a major in Applied Mathematics. She also acquired a formal education in Fine Arts and engineering. Following college, Rumer was an aerospace engineer and a member of various National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) satellite launch teams before she pursued her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) at the Philadelphia College of Osteopath
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS