With the sun finally showing its face in New York, a girl begins to dream of sun soaked days and balmy nights – and the accessories to complement a sultry summer dream. Just in time, Target has announced its partnership with Calypso St. Barth, the luxury lifestyle brand known for upscale resort wear.
The Target collection ranges from fashion to home furnishings to sunny inspired accessories, like the Double Train Case in Turquoise Star ($29.99) pictured in this post. Ranging in price from $5.99 to $29.00, other beauty items include bags perfect for toting cosmetic beach necessit
Photo Credit: Vichy
The recession may be over officially, but I’m still watching my pennies, big time. That’s why it’s so good to know that beauty has my back with budget buys for flawless skin, bombshell hair and stylish accessories – perfect for summer.
Vichy Thermal Spa Water is a perfect all over instant refresher for hot summer days. In fact, the mineral-rich water has been recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties. Plus, the travel-size version costs only $7.50!
Avalon Organics Lemon Clarifying Shampoo ($9
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE