Word travels fast in this industry and the word on the street is that Manhattan plastic surgeon Tracy M. Pfeifer, MD, MS, is the new “it” doctor for women seeking revision breast augmentation and those who are interested in the newly approved “gummy bear” breast implants. It helps that Pfeifer is one of a handful of female plastic surgeons and as such is uniquely positioned to understand how women think and what they want out of a given procedure.
Gender aside, her qualifications speak for themselves. Board-certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, Pfeifer has offices in Manhattan, Great Neck, and the Hamptons. She is an attending
When actress Angelina Jolie says or does something, photographers and paparazzi point, click and pursue. Whether on the red carpet, a movie set, or soap box, she has a way of capturing our collective attention.
And she has done it again.
Jolie has championed human rights and international adoption and is now doing the same for breast cancer prevention. It’s always personal with Jolie, but this time it seems almost intimate. Jolie underwent a preventive mastectomy to reduce her risk of breast cancer after testing positive for the breast cancer genes and told the world all about it in a New York Times Op-Ed piece.
As a result of Jolie’s shocking admission, doctor’s phones be
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE