A-listers like Kate Winslet, Diane Von Furstenburg and Sofia Vergara, all have one thing in common: absolutely glowing, flawless skin. What’s their secret? New York-based celebrity facialist, aesthetician and former fashion make-up artist Tracie Martyn. In her ethereal Fifth Avenue salon in the Flatiron district, Martyn offers up her signature, trademarked Red Carpet Facial. Her high-performance, anti-aging skin care products blend organic ingredients and natural cosmeceuticals for fast results without any petrochemicals, parabens, glycols and preservatives, which is her mantra.
1. What has inspired your signature facial treatments?
Years ago I was a makeup artis
Photo Credit: www.reviveskincare.com
BITB loves the fact that fabulous beauty products are available to fit any budget. But once in a while, a girl has just got to indulge. You work hard, play hard and as we all know – you’re worth it! Here’s a roundup of some fabulous skin serums and creams available at your favorite department store, just waiting for a sinful indulgence. Many are made with crushed pearls, rare plants and even caviar and cost more than $150 an ounce! Remember sometimes you get what you pay for.
Since you can’t put a price on beauty, we say, “go for it!”
THE MOST INTENSE
ReVive Intensite Crème Lustre is an action-packed intensive rebuilding cream that firms and strengthens skin, prevents s
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS