A few weeks ago, I had the luxury of experiencing an exfoliating facial at the Townhouse Spa in New York City. Step by step, the aesthetician worked her magic and when she was finished my face was absolutely radiant. I’m attributing it to the new Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish ($72) she used. I’m obsessed!
You use it once or twice a week. Apply on a freshly washed, still-damp face. Gently massage for 30 seconds and then leave it on for up to two minutes before rinsing. If you have sensitive skin, don’t leave it on for more than one minute before rinsing.
HOW IT WORKS
Most skin sloughers use only one method of exfoliation to resurface the skin. This face polish’s
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event