Dark, long, lush, full lashes is why mascara is almost every girl’s desert island beauty product. Mascara is a must-have to frame your eyes and make them pop, plus you’ll look more alert and dare I say…younger. But, different strokes for different folks is just as apropos when it comes to mascara as it is when it comes to tastes in music, food, life partners and just about everything else on this planet. What “does it” for one person won’t necessarily satisfy someone else.
I tend to like my lashes dark, thick, a bit more pronounced on the outer corners and still on the natural-looking side, while my oldest friend in the world is happy when her fringe looks fake. Luckily, no matter what
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS