Dr. Loretta Ciraldo, a board certified dermatologist based in South Florida, has a basic philosophy when it comes to skincare: products before procedures. Committed to a holistic solution to today’s skincare challenges and among the first dermatologists to incorporate peptides and naturally occurring antioxidants in skincare formulations, she has created an extensive skincare collection for both men and women, Dr. Loretta™ Skincare. The collection features customized regimens that target and help resolve complexion concerns such as uneven skin tone, oily and acne prone skin, rosacea, dehydrated skin, sun damage, and fine lines and wrinkles.
Tell us a bit about y
Board certified dermatologist, Dr. Lori Brightman, specializes in Mohs micrographic surgery, dermatologic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, and laser surgery. She received her medical degree from Boston University Medical School, where she was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha, the national medical honors society. Thereafter, she completed her residency training at Boston University/Tufts New England Medical Center combined program and continued her training in Skin Oncology at Boston University as well as Mohs micrographic surgery and procedural dermatology at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York. Today, Dr. Brightman practices in New York City and is a member of the dermatological tea
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE