Photo Credit: Nexxus
Most beauty products work to get the red out, but not so with the new Nexxus® Color Assure line. The four-product range works to maintain hair color through multiple washings. Case in point, the newly reddened tresses of the line’s spokesperson model/actress Molly Sims, who went from blond to red for the launch, and I swear it has the 40 year old mom looking 20 again.
The line’s star product is so genius, I can’t believe it hasn’t been thought of before. Nexxus® Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer (SRP $17.99) is a pre-shampoo treatment that is formulated to protect your hair while shampooing. You apply five to seven pumps from the tips of your hair to the scalp right before stepping i
Photo Credit: www.shoplaprairie.com
We knew that gold and silver are good for your pocketbook but what about your complexion? Shades of gold, silver and copper have long been staples of color cosmetics counters, but now precious metals and trace elements are appearing in everything from makeup to skincare. Check out our picks to up the ante on your beauty portfolio.
GOOD AS GOLD
Known for its energizing properties, gold is one of the key ingredients in luxury skincare like La Prairie’s Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold ($580). Obviously opulent and luxurious, this concentrate is the brand’s gold standard of anti-aging that features 24-karat gold as well as newly developed peptides.
For that touch of gold in yo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS