In the UK there really is only one name synonymous with health care and pampering dedicated to the feet and that’s the beauty guru and successful entrepreneur Margaret Dabbs. Recognised amongst beauty press and industry leaders alike as a bit of a celeb in her own right, Margaret has literally put feet on the map. Since her beginnings in ’98, the business empire has been steadily building and the Margaret Dabbs brand now boasts top clinics in THE most exclusive parts of London and a phenomenal range of best-selling and award-winning products. There is no stopping Margaret and her dedicated team and more success is on the horizon. The Margaret Dabbs brand of Foot Clinic & Nail Spas can
“In the spring a young man’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love,” wrote poet Alfred, Lord Tennyson, but what of a young woman’s thoughts? Well if you are anything like me, you turn to thoughts of bright, warm colors, especially the shades I will be sporting on my toe nails. And in case you haven’t heard, this is the year of bold, brazen color, all inspired by a tropical and retro fashion trend, according to a recent Wall Street Journal article.
With inspiration from the likes of Carmen Miranda and Frida Kahlo, designers from Miuccia Prada to Sophie Thea
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS