Photo Credit: www.neutrogena.com
Pink or white, grapefruit makes for a tasty morning wake-me-up as well as a familiar fat burner for the calorie conscious. But did you know that this bountiful citrus fruit is also a veritable beauty bonanza? Full of vitamin C, it can help ramp up collagen production to create a fuller, more youthful complexion. Grapefruit is also loaded with citric acid, which gives it its signature tangy taste, and is also a great skin exfoliator. Many people credit grapefruit extract for reducing cellulite and leaving skin soft. Oils from the grapefruit have a soothing effect, which is why we see it as a common ingredient in lotions, scrubs and creams.
February is National Grapefruit Month, so check ou
Calling all romantics!
We have 3 bottles of Tocca’s Colette Eau de Parfum (a $68 value) to giveaway to winners of this week’s contest. The famous French novelist, Colette, author of Gigi – which was made into the Hollywood musical staring Leslie Caron – inspired the scent, said to capture the seductive essence of a woman. Known for her romantic liaisons as well as her writing, Colette would be proud of this fragrance that is perfect for the sensual woman in all of us.
To Enter: Tell us about the most romantic moment of your life (we all want to know).
to be eligible to win!
*No purchase necessary. Open to US re
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS