TI-SILK SUNBLOCK SPF60+ WITH GREEN TEA – Although Ti-Silk has been around a long time, if you have not been to a dermatologist, plastic surgeon or medspa recently, you may not have heard of it. Well you should because it’s terrific. If you live in Florida, Arizona, So Cal or any other sunny place, it’s an absolute must. With super high broad spectrum sun protection and green tea added to help redness and inflammation, it is the perfect screen for post lasers, peels, and injections. With Ti-Silk in your bag, you can have your brown spots or red veins lasered off and go play a few sets of tennis in the middle of the afternoon. We cannot keep it in stock.
FINAL VERDICT – RDW (Run Dont Walk) –This is my favorite sunblock, especially post laser treatments.
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE