So far, the summer of 2012 is shaping up to be a hot one. Record-breaking temperatures have already engulfed the country sending us scrambling to find easy ways to cool off. Don’t have time in your busy schedule to take a dip in a pool or journey up to northern Canada? Don’t worry; this collection of easy-to-use cooling products has you covered.
Face and body mists are a great way to get a refreshing on-the-go spritz. With just one spray, they provide a revitalizing burst of hydration that will get you moving again when the stifling heat has you feeling sluggish; they also have moisturizing properties that can help repair skin that’s been dried out or damaged under the hot sun.
Taking a late winter jaunt to the Caribbean, Mexico or the South Pacific? Lucky you. It’s tempting to return home with a telltale tan (or sunburn), but we want to stress that even though your mind and soul are on vacation your body still needs to practice sunscreen vigilance.
Vacation is the perfect time to kick up your SPF skincare regimen a notch or two, particularly with mineral sunscreens, a fave of BITB. One solution is Avène High Protection Cream SPF 50 ($21), a 100% mineral sunscreen formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Providing broad spectrum coverage against both UVA and UVB rays, the cream is considered highly water resistant as it retains its SPF even after 40
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS